Content Services Associate Production CoordinatorApply Job ID 21457 Date posted Jan.. 19, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Content Services Associate Production Coordinator will assist in all aspects of the job including scheduling, tracking , production of complete jobs through the process from jobs scheduled through the release to plate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES SCOPE
- Check all content for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve all conflicts in client-supplied information
- Organize incoming and outgoing work for production
- Communicate priorities to team members and other departments
- Monitor timelines to ensure all work is being organized and produced within the committed timeframes
- Check all copy and images on proofs
- Communicate any deviations to timing, costs, workflow
- Maintain and communicate daily status reports
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred but not necessary
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.