Contract SpecialistApply Job ID 15150 Date posted Sep. 13, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Contract Specialist to join our Legal Team based Sussex, WI. The Contract Specialist will draft, negotiate and project manage commercial contracts and related documents between Quad and its customers. In this position, the Contract Specialist will interface with various business teams to ensure the negotiated provisions are in compliance with legal and risk policies, strategic initiatives and other corporate requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal business groups to identify critical Quad and customer requirements to be addressed in the documentation of new contracts and renewals
- Draft and negotiate accurate contracts, amendments and related documents based on approved terms that support organizational needs and expectations
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations and engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and customers about contractual issues
- Assist in implementing various process improvement and strategic initiatives
- Provide guidance and interpretation of contract terms for internal business teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience required, such as customer contracting, purchasing, contract paralegal or other commercial contract experience
- This position requires an individual with a positive, respectful, and professional demeanor; the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and efficiently, both orally and in writing; an acute attention to detail; willingness to learn new skills through active participation in internal training and hands-on opportunities; and willingness to embrace the tenets of continuous improvement.
- Candidate should have proficiency in MS Word, including version management and the ability to track changes.
- A writing sample is required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.