Contract SpecialistApply Job ID 20852 Date posted Oct.. 13, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Contract Developer will draft, negotiate and project manage commercial Contracts (e.g., MSAs, SOWs, amendments, and other similar documents) between Quad and its clients. In this position, the Contract Developer will interface with various Quad teams to ensure the negotiated provisions are in compliance with legal and risk policies, strategic initiatives and other corporate requirements.
- Draft and negotiate Contracts that accurately define the approved business terms and support corporate policies, strategic initiatives and other corporate requirements.
- Collaborate with internal business groups to identify critical Quad and client requirements to be addressed in the documentation of contracts.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations and engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and effectively communicate with business partners and clients about contractual issues.
- Assist in implementing various process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of contract terms for internal business teams.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree required
- inimum 3 years relevant experience required, such as client contracting, purchasing, contract paralegal or other commercial contract experience. Experience with Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work as well as contracts related to marketing services are preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
This position requires an individual with a positive, respectful, and professional demeanor; the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and efficiently, both orally and in writing; an acute attention to detail; willingness to learn new skills through active participation in internal training and hands-on opportunities; and willingness to embrace the tenets of continuous improvement. Candidate should have proficiency in MS Word, including version management and the ability to track changes.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.