Corporate BillerApply Job ID 16398 Date posted Jan. 10, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Full Time Biller for our Corporate Billing Department at the Sussex, WI location. Billers will work closely with Client Services, Estimating, Sales, Accounting and other internal departments to generate accurate customer invoices. Responsibilities also include working with numbers, working with customers as needed, multitasking and working in an ever changing environment.
- Billing Manufacturing invoices
- Allocating Sales
- Analyzing Recovery
- Monthly reconciliations
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess strong computer skills, with prior experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred but not required: 2 Years accounting, billing or analyst experience
- Strong Attention to detail
- Above Average math skills
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Smart-Tools applications and previous customer service experience is helpful
- Previous experience in and an understanding of the print manufacturing process is helpful
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.