Corporate Graphic DesignerApply Job ID 20187 Date posted Jul.. 21, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Corporate Marketing Team. The Graphic Designer is proficient in a broad range of skills including but not limited to design, production of advertising (print and digital), collateral development, PowerPoint presentations and video editing. Under the direction of the Creative Director, the Graphic Designer will work on projects with the marketing team. This individual has a clean design aesthetic, pays attention to detail, is able to problem solve and works well within tight deadlines.
Our ideal candidate will be a successful visual story-teller, effectively translating concepts into simple, polished deliverables in a variety of formats. Candidates will demonstrate the ability to self-motivate, think strategically and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person will have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in design, print, and typography. In-depth knowledge of production processes in both print and digital media required.
- Create various multi-channel marketing assets including, but not limited to presentations, proposals, print and digital advertising, sales collateral, social media, animations and video.
- Serve as the main resource to translate strategy and objectives into engaging and compelling key-client presentations that use visual design and storytelling.
- Develop new ideas and concepts for a variety of clients and vertical market audiences; understanding that output of work should compete with first tier advertising agencies and consultancies
- Problem solve/collaborate with other team members to improve and refresh collateral within the boundaries of the brand.
- Ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with Quads vision
- Obtain required approvals for all phases of a project
- Articulate the different needs of B2B and B2C markets when needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in agency or with an in-house design team
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Expert knowledge in PowerPoint, as well the art of building effective and clear presentations within PowerPoint.
- Understanding of and experience in strategic brainstorming, storyboarding and creative execution of corporate strategy, and creating communications and tactics to deliver it
- Expertise is the Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), as well as experience in Acrobat and AfterEffects is preferred.
- All applications must include update Portfolios/Samples;
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert skills PowerPoint, Adobe
- Creative Suite and other tools including use of multiple masters, color themes animations, actions, and video, preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.