Corporate Trainee Program - InternApply Job ID 25201 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
Quad’s Corporate Trainee Internship Program is a twelve-week internship located in southeastern Wisconsin.
The program places Corporate Trainee Interns in an administrative role in departments such as Account Management, Scheduling, Continuous Improvement, Marketing, Finance, Procurement, or others. In addition, interns may have the opportunity to engage in special projects. Through these roles, interns not only gain hands on experience in the industry, but they also learn Quad’s business model.
Corporate Trainee Interns are included in all summer Trainee events including Speaker Series, Town Halls, and other development opportunities. Interns also get the chance to spend a day exploring several of our production facilities throughout southeastern Wisconsin, learning more about what we produce and how we produce it. With print being a core part of our business, it is important to experience manufacturing on a large scale.
- Enrolled in 4-year Business, Communications, Graphic Communications, Marketing, Supply Chain, or related majors
- Entering junior or senior year
- If currently outside of Wisconsin, relocation to Wisconsin for duration of internship
- Reliable mode of transportation
- U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or authorization to work in the U.S. with no additional sponsorship for the maximum duration of the program
- Applicants MUST submit an unofficial transcript and a resume
- Candidates are highly ENCOURAGED to submit a cover letter with their application, but is NOT required
- Work experience in business, customer service, marketing, printing/publishing, or sales
- Job or volunteer experience
- Involvement and leadership in extra-curricular campus activities or non-profit organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
**Please Note: In addition to completing our online application, candidates must upload a copy of both their resume and unofficial transcript to be considered for the position**
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.