Corporate Trainee ProgramApply Job ID 25975 Date posted Aug. 14, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
This requisition is active year round with the intent to hire Trainee classes with start dates in Fall 23, Winter 23, Spring 24, & Summer 24. Applicants must be within nine months of graduation to be considered for this position.
The Corporate Trainee Program is a high-performing rotational program focusing on skill and leadership development and on-the-job training at locations nationwide. Trainees have access to everything from state-of-the-art technology to top-level executives. Corporate Trainees acquire a valued perspective on Quad – each rotation provides new skills and knowledge that are then transferred to each proceeding rotation. The length of the program ranges from 18 months to three years.
- Trainees will perform rotational assignments that last approximately six months each, with possibility of extension.
- Trainees work in administrative roles supporting all areas of our business, such as Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing and Creative, Creative Operations, Onsite Management, Sales, Finance, IT, and HR.
- The majority of Trainees graduate into roles in various areas of Operations, Sales, and Marketing. Roles in Administrative areas such as Finance, Continuous Improvement, and HR are highly competitive and make up a much smaller proportion of graduations.
- The Corporate Trainee Program is based around Quad's operations in southeast Wisconsin.
- Relocation throughout the United States can be part of the Trainee experience however. If relocated outside of Wisconsin, trainees are provided with corporate housing and one round-trip flight for home every three months during their time in the program.
- Flexibility: With direction from the Program Manager, each Trainee is guided through rotations that suit their skills allowing them to find their fit in the company.
- Development Opportunities: Participate in a variety of Corporate Trainee events including professional development, networking, executive-level speakers and panels.
- The Bigger Picture: Through cross-functional training, the program allows Trainees to understand the scope, scale, and complexity of the company and our clients’ industries.
- Completion or pending completion of a Bachelor’s degree (Applications are accepted 9 months in advance of graduation)
- Willingness to relocate for 6 months or more
- U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or authorization to work in the U.S. with no additional sponsorship for the maximum duration of the program (3-and-a-half years or more)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Graphic Communications, Marketing, Math, Packaging, Statistics, or Supply Chain
- Strong analytical, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to proactively think through challenges and provide solutions
- Proven technological skills
Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people that encourage forward thinking and empower you to own the results of your work. You’ll find development opportunities across our organizational matrix, and discover roles that provide the chance to transform our businesses, and reach destinations you hadn’t considered. It’s a culture you’ll be proud to call home, as you feel a sense of belonging to a community we all call Quad.
Headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin (just west of Milwaukee), our company has approximately 15,100 full-time equivalent employees working from more than 40 manufacturing facilities and over 90 marketing on-site/near-site locations throughout North America, South America, and Europe. With innovative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad has the resources and knowledge to help a wide variety of clients in distinct vertical industries, including but not limited to retail, publishing, insurance, consumer packaged goods, financial, and healthcare. Quad maximizes clients’ marketing spends by reducing complexities and process inefficiencies.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.