Corporate TraineeApply Job ID 16516 Date posted Jan. 21, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Brand Statement & Company Info
Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people that encourage forward thinking and empower you to own the results of your work. You’ll find upward and cross-brand development opportunities, and discover roles that provide the chance to transform our businesses, and reach destinations you hadn’t considered. It’s a culture you’ll be proud to call home, as you feel a sense of belonging to a community we all call Quad.
Headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin (just west of Milwaukee), our company has approximately 22,000 full-time equivalent employees working from more than 70 facilities throughout North America, South America and Europe. With innovative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad has the resources and knowledge to help a wide variety of clients in distinct vertical industries, including but not limited to retail, publishing, insurance, financial and healthcare. Quad operates as a marketing services provider that helps clients perform better in today’s rapidly changing media landscape through innovative solutions that improve efficiencies, reduce costs, lift response and increase revenue.
Corporate Trainee Program is a high-performing rotational program focusing on
leadership development and on-the-job training at locations nationwide.
Trainees have access to everything from state-of-the-art technology to
top-level executives. Corporate Trainees acquire a valued perspective on Quad –
each rotation provides new skills and knowledge that are then transferred to
each proceeding rotation. The length of the program ranges from 18 months to
three years or more.
- Trainees will perform rotational assignments that last approximately six months each, with possibility of extension.
- Trainees work in administrative roles supporting all areas of our business, such as Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing, Creative Operations, Onsite Management, Sales, IT, HR and Finance.
- Relocation throughout the United States can be part of the Trainee experience. If relocated outside of Wisconsin, trainees are provided with corporate housing and one round-trip flight for home every three months.
- Flexibility: With direction from the Program Manager, we foster a “Find your Fit” mentality.
- Development Opportunities: Participate in a variety of Corporate Trainee events including professional development, networking, executive-level speakers and panels.
- The Bigger Picture: Through cross-functional training, the program allows you to understand the scope, scale, and complexity of the company and vertical industries.
- Completion or pending completion of a bachelor’s degree (Applications are accepted 9 months in advance of graduation)
- Willingness to relocate for 6 months or more
- U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or authorization to work in the U.S. with no additional sponsorship for the maximum duration of the program (3-and-a-half years or more)
- 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, three weeks of vacation, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.