Cuisine Commissary Delivery and Café SupportApply Job ID 26256 Date posted Nov. 09, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
As a Cuisine Commissary Delivery and Support Employee, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our Wisconsin Café’s receive their orders promptly in perfect condition. You will be responsible for delivering a variety of fresh prepared food items daily to 4 designated Wisconsin locations. Your ability to provide exceptional customer service and maintain a strong attention to detail with contribute to our continued success. Driving license must also be in good standing.
- Delivery of Food Items: Safely transport food orders from the commissary kitchen to designated café locations within specified timeframes.
- Maintain Food Quality: Ensure that all food items are delivered in a fresh and presentable condition, adhering to our high-quality standards.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service by delivering orders with a friendly and professional attitude, and promptly addressing any customer inquiries or issues.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the delivery vehicle to ensure it is in good working order, reporting any issues to the Commissary Manager.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to all traffic rules, safety regulations, and company policies to ensure safe and responsible driving.
- Communication: Report any delivery delays, accidents, or other incidents to the Commissary Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist in Commissary: When not on deliveries, assist in commissary kitchen operations, such as food preparation, packaging, and organization, as needed.
- Ensures the safety and quality of food preparation and facility per ServSafe Guidelines.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: High School Diploma preferred
Experience: 2 years of food delivery and/or food service experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Serve Safe Food Handler Certification
Valid Driver's License required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good people skills
- Capable of working independently
- Strong coordination skills
- Customer Service
- Maintain Serve Safe Food Handler Certification
- Adaptability and Problem solving skills
Physical Effort: Work requires handling up to 50 pounds and standing for long hours of time. Bending and twisting.
Working Conditions: Is able to work in warm and cold surroundings; occasionally extreme conditions for example -10 degrees F in freezers and up to 90 degrees in cooking areas
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.