Cybersecurity AnalystApply Job ID 16365 Date posted Jan. 07, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst to join our Global Infrastructure Services team at our World Headquarters in Sussex. WI. The ideal candidate will perform day-to-day support and administration duties, as well as design and configuration across a global enterprise security infrastructure.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Collaborate with other IT groups and business areas to implement security policy and best practices into new and existing solutions
- Solve issues and design complex systems involving IT infrastructure across the company and department
- Investigate and triage security incidents in conjunction with internal staff and external managed services
- Administer various security technologies, including (but not limited to) firewall, proxy, remote access, intrusion prevention, web application firewall, email filtering appliances, vulnerability scanning technology, and log correlation/retention
- Create and update documentation for implementation/support within the team and the company
- Responsible for periodic 24x7 on-call rotation for team support duties and flexibility in work hours to perform maintenance and after-hours support when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or related field (Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, etc.) AND a minimum of 2 years of Cybersecurity experience OR 3-5 years of Enterprise IT experience, preferred. OR Associate degree in Cybersecurity or related field with a minimum of 4 years of Cybersecurity experience OR 5 years of Enterprise IT experience, preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and a passion for technology
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as a willingness to actively contribute in a team environment
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell or another language is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.