Cybersecurity EngineerApply Job ID 17868 Date posted Sep. 15, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Global Infrastructure Services team at our World Headquarters in Sussex. WI. The ideal candidate will work within a high performing team to configure and maintain security infrastructure across a global platform to protect Quad’s and Quad’s customer assets.
- Have at least 5 years of IT experience
- Have at least 3 years of experience in cybersecurity or enterprise networking
- Proficiency in array of cybersecurity platforms (SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, WAF, Endpoint Security, Proxy, NGFW, Azure/AWS Cloud Security, VPN, Vulnerability scanners, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and a passion for technology
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Be a strong independent worker, while also collaborating within a dynamic team environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or related IT field
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell or another language
- Industry certifications (CISSP, CEH, Cisco, etc.)
- Application security knowledge
- Penetration testing experience
- Investigate and resolve security incidents and recommend enhancements to improve security environment
- Ability to identify, communicate, and mitigate risk within information system designs
- Configure, and maintain security systems to achieve desired protection of organization’s assets and information systems
- Collaborates with IT groups and business leaders to execute acquisition or divestiture activities
- Responsible for periodic 24x7 oncall rotation for team support duties and flexibility in work hours to perform maintenance and after-hours support when needed
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.