Dental Practice Manager West Allis and LomiraApply Job ID 17212 Date posted May. 29, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Continuously monitors and assesses the dental service line’s performance and utilize the results to drive towards financial accountability, client ROI, clinical quality, and service quality.
- Provides leadership regarding the development and planning of programs to promote oral and overall health. Actively supports objectives, mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- Manages all staff assigned to service line, with direct and indirect reporting relationships. Focus on employee engagement, appropriate and effective hiring practices, talent development and retention.
- Accountable for data collection and reporting for entire service line. Data collection and analysis must directly demonstrate the value of the service line at the patient level and client level.
- Creates opportunities for cross-collaboration throughout QuadMed for improved clinical outcomes across the populations we serve.
- Drives toward consistent attainment of business, quality, ROI, and contribution margin goals.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement/CQI as a part of daily work.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and organization policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/organization.
- Associates degree from a two or four year college minimum
- Additional education or certification in dental field (dental assistant with advanced certifications, dental hygienist, etc.)
- Minimum of 5+ years proven formal leadership experience in dental practices of large to moderate size (7-10 dentists plus support staff)
- Previous experience working in large, complex corporate environment preferred
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Possess knowledge of dental field, including standards of clinical care, billing practices, optimal practice management for financial success. Ability to service as dental subject matter expert in QuadMed.
- Knowledge of financial measures, reporting, legal and regulatory issues regarding dental practice in applicable states.
- Very strong human relations and team building skills are required to effectively perform in this role.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within QuadMed and the client organizations, as well as with vendors and contractors.
- Highly organized yet can work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, dental EMR, reporting tools.
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation preferred
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.