DWD Early Childhood Education Teacher Apprenticeship Program - SussexApply Job ID 23109 Date posted Aug. 23, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadCare offers high-quality programming in a secure environment for children from 6 weeks old through 12 years old, serving both Quad employees and families within the community for over 30 years. In addition to traditional daycare, we offer summer camp, before and after school care, and care on days when school is not in session.
No experience? No worries. Do you love children? We can help you achieve your dream of becoming an Early Childhood Educator!
You will get on the job training all while earning a paycheck, having your school paid for and with the added bonus of free childcare!
Do you want to work with a company and team that fosters an inclusive and people-oriented culture?
Look no further --- Quad has a DWD Early Childhood Education Teacher Apprenticeship Program.
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
Quad is currently seeking candidates for our Early Childhood Education Apprentice Program. Your new career path could begin in at one of our Wisconsin locations and provide a glimpse into a world of early childhood education services in our on-site QuadCare facilities.
In this Early Childhood Education Apprentice program you will receive paid hands-on experience working in early childhood education services. You will assist skilled QuadCare teachers with care and learning of children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old.
Our training program includes exposure to: Safe Work Practices, Child Development, Child Nutrition and Hygiene, Child Behavior Guidance, Planning and Implement Curriculum, Family Engagement, and Leadership and Professionalism. Additional areas of learning include state required training.
While completing the apprentice program you will receive regular wage increases at performance milestones.
Quad will pay for your classes in Early Childhood Education at MATC and you will get paid while attending classes.
Quad offers flexible hours working in the centers based on your school schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Be able to receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have good verbal and written comprehension
- Have the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Enroll in Early Childhood Teacher Technical Diploma at MATC (Milwaukee Area Technical College)
- Must be 18 years of age and hold a High School Diploma
- Complete and Pass DCF Caregiver Background check
- Complete DCF Fingerprinting Background check
- Complete Physical and TB test
- Consent/pass a drug test at Quad/Med
- Obtain Infant/Child AED, First Aid and CPR certification during the first three months of the program and maintain it throughout
- Complete DCF certification requirements to provide care to children within the first six months of the program
- Register with the Wisconsin Registry within the first six months of the program and keep registration updated
- Successfully complete Transition to Trainer in the final year of the program.
- Obtain the related Early Childhood Teacher Technical diploma associated with this program prior to completion
Don’t delay, apply today at www.bequad.com
Additional Company Information
Quad offers an excellent benefits package, including 401(k), holiday pay, vacation pay, free on-site childcare, free approved ECE in-service training and free onsite fitness center.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.