Email Marketing SpecialistApply Job ID 30240 Date posted Feb. 08, 2024 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
The Email Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally with internal marketing pillars and external partners to support the email strategy and list management specifically in B2B email campaigns and reporting while also managing multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Build and manage email lists for targeted and personalized communications.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interaction as well as minimize multiple campaign inclusions to avoid email fatigue.
- Develop, implement, and optimize end-to-end B2B email marketing campaigns to drive engagement and conversion.
- Create and design specialty emails within template guidelines.
- Manage email optimizations including A/B testing to ensure the best results.
- Alt: Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align email marketing strategies with broader marketing initiatives.
- Analyze key performance metrics and use insights to refine and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Consistently report up to leadership on overall email metrics and channel health.
- Develop an email calendar and send out weekly updates to the Marketing team of upcoming distributions
- Stay current with industry best practices and emerging trends in email marketing.
- Ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 years of experience in B2B email marketing with a proven track record of successful campaign management
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms (Prior experience with Eloqua a strong plus), marketing automation, and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from campaign data.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Project management experience
Employees can be expected to be paid an annualized salary range of $57,000-$85,500, based on variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.