Executive ProducerApply Job ID 13620 Date posted May. 13, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Travel to key client sites to oversee implementation/execution of content creation
- Deliver strategically oriented pitches, aligning on established offerings to our clients
- Responsible for studio operational budgets and labor management
- Pro-actively partner with clients, internal client services, marketing, product, packaging and retail teams on intake and delivery of all creative work.
- Ensure a thorough creative brief is developed with input from key stakeholders to include clear project objectives, relevant messaging, target audience information, executional considerations, and a development timeline.
- Oversee the final creative production on all photo, video and audio productions
- Prepare assets for client feedback and approval and execute on their notes
- Oversee the development of detailed creative treatments and story boards outlining creative vision and production schedule of each execution
- Oversee, streamline and improve the production processes
- Oversee the sourcing, management and coordination of all 3rd party vendors, with ability to manage and negotiate contracts, production, and/or deliverables.
- In response to RFPs, come up with photo and video execution ideas that drive client and company goals
- Identify best vendors for each facet of production and oversee their work
- Oversee all facets of production, from pre-production to post
- On certain productions; scout locations and attend photo/video shoots with clients to ensure deliverables are met
- Understand not only the process and timeline of projects, but the content as well.
- Oversee team of Producers to perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports, formatting/routing scripts, arranging for pre-production meetings and edit reviews, processing of vendor invoices, and reconciling jobs for final invoicing
- Oversight of studio team, shoot budgets, timing, crew selection, communication requirements and objectives from the client
- Amplify velocity of team and quality of work by finding efficiencies in the creative process that others didn't consider
- Lead projects with minimal oversight and delegate effectively to producers on projects
- Manage multiple project timelines and budgets simultaneously
- Oversee the communication with the client, our client service teams and vendors during all stages of project(s)
- Maintain original signed copies of photographic and audio/visual releases
- Encourage and motivate performance, generate and sustain the enthusiasm and commitment of staff and develop a positive environment.
- Utilize internal Continuous Improvement teams to identify opportunities and implement changes
- Utilize internal Implementation Teams to manage projects both internally and externally.
- Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years professional industry experience producing in a high-end, high-volume photography studio for retail advertising, catalog, or other commercial photography
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to problem-solve creative new approaches
- Experience managing a creative agency and/or photography studio or production companies
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting and product/merchandise management systems and data/records
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrate knowledge of photography
- Demonstrate the ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Demonstrate the ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- The ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to help others achieve their best and people learn to work together
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to take direction from superiors and seek suggestions from peers
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to show leadership by consistent example.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Possess the ability to work with upper levels of management to achieve Company goals including customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept direction from management to improve quality and performance.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other departments to improve quality and performance.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.