Financial Planning & Advanced Analytics LeadApply Job ID 14520 Date posted Jul. 19, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The FP&AA Lead’s focus is the buildout and maintenance of our Anaplan financial planning software.
This is an exciting role within the Finance organization, playing a key role in implementing a highly visible software package that will drive significant improvement in processes and business visibility.
The Lead will be the key model builder on the team, responsible for development and implementation of the vision for the rollout of Anaplan for financial planning purposes. This is a role that will need to work in partnership with the Manager responsible for a broader Anaplan roll out at Quad that includes finance, sales and procurement. The Lead has a supporting Senior Analyst to assist in model building at the Lead’s direction.
One to two years of experience in Anaplan is required and experience as an Anaplan model builder is highly desired. Either Master Anaplanner certification or experience in statistical analysis would be a plus.
- Continued roll out of Anaplan to additional business units at Quad
- Administration and maintenance of current Anaplan model
- Train and provide guidance to direct reports
- Education: Not required if the candidate can demonstrate strong Anaplan model building history. Otherwise a Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with Anaplan.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Master Anaplanner certification would be a plus.
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Experience with Anaplan is a must. Experience as a model builder is highly desired.
- Experience with statistical analysis is a plus.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with operational business partners
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.