Float Operations ManagerApply Job ID 19335 Date posted Apr. 26, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position will actively support operations leadership vacancies or provide training and ongoing support for newly onboarded health center leadership throughout the US, with a focus on prevention and wellness to coordinate the care of patients in a health and wellness center setting. This may include serving as interim leader over the clinical operations of a single site or multiple centers.
Additionally, this position will assist planning, management, and execution of large operational and client related events and initiatives.
- Under operations leadership oversight, plan, manage and execute large operational events including but not limited to flu vaccinations, COVID vaccinations and COVID testing.
- Assist with the leadership and execution of operational and client initiatives across all centers or specifically related to certain clients.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders and project management teams to ensure projects are appropriately communicated and project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Lead the creation and delivery of health center leader training and ongoing support with a focus on supporting new health center managers to to efficiently and effectively run the daily operations.
- Practively identify and address the unique training and onboarding needs of each new health center leader based on client and location.
- Coach and mentor high potential employees for health center leadership roles.
- Serves on internal committees and special initiatives as needed
- Maintains EHR Super User and Credentialed Trainer status; provide Super User support and EHR training to end users as needed.
- Serve as health center leader as needed and on an interim basis. In doing so provide leadership to all health and wellness center (HWC) staff including but not limited to:
- Manage HWC talent acquisition, employee development, employee relations issues, scheduling, training, on-boarding, staff communication, and performance management
- Work closely with Client Operations Manager, other internal departments and HWC staff to deliver quality patient care aligned to the client service contract
- Communicating and ensuring health and wellness center staff are operating using current standardized workflows, SOPs, policies and best practices.
- Works with other departments to quickly resolve more involved, complex or systemic HWC issues; escalates appropriately and presents solutions to the Client Operations Manager.
- All other relevant health center leader responsibilities
- Ability to travel, roughly 30-60% of the time required (domestic)
- Other duties as assigned
All QuadMed clinics/clients
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant program with AAMA certification; or Associates Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or closely related field required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, nursing or closely related field preferred.
- At least three (3) years of leadership experience (with direct reports) in healthcare setting.
- Familiarity with practice management software and electronic medical records strongly preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certification required for those with a clinical education
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups
- Strategic thinking and execution-identify key relationships outside of area of responsibility initiating and improving to attain area and organizational goals
- Relationship building-act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success
- Demonstrates reliability, maintains confidentiality
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence
- Strong project management skills required; able to champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across teams
- Understands and supports the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Possesses strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.