Gather OperatorApply Job ID 22991 Date posted Aug.. 05, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
$2000 New Hire Bonus for Full-Time Manufacturing Employees!
Quad is currently seeking a Gather Operator to work at the Sussex, WI plant. Job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in evaluating production capabilities, assist Shift Supervisor as required
- Must have previous print finishing operator experience to qualify for this role
- Must have knowledge of perfect binder operation, knowledge of and experience with mailing operations and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, ability to read, understand and follow binder guides, ability to train and direct crew, self-motivated
- Excellent attendance record, satisfactory job performance in current position, excellent safety record and work habits
- Positive attitude and team player (able to work with others)
- Able to work any shift and work overtime as needed.
- You will work a compressed 3- and 4-day work week geared toward balancing work and family life (12 hour rotating shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.