Graphic DesignerApply Job ID 25661 Date posted May. 23, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
The marketing and communications team at Quad is growing and seeks a graphic designer to support the work of our internal and external communications efforts. As a Graphic Designer, you will be tasked with designing digital and traditional communications collateral, including emails, web pages, banner ads and other digital communications as well as content-driven collateral and traditional printed materials to support the communications efforts across our entire enterprise. Although seated within the context of our larger brand creative team, this role will be specifically working day-to-day to support the internal and external communications teams (PR/media, Employee Relations, etc).
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team, reporting to a senior designer in a highly collaborative and diverse creative environment of producers, writers, designers, communications professionals, and marketers. Joining a team of five designers, this role will collaborate closely with other producers and designers to execute a wide variety of work.
- Design a wide variety of materials including company emails, digital ad campaigns, brochures, presentations, promotional materials, event installations, and website elements
- Champion the continuity of and adherence to brand identity and standards across collateral
- Meet with team members to determine requirements and vision for design elements
- Collaborate on projects with a brand team (including other designers, writers, project managers, and marketers) to generate creative concepts to meet communication objectives and outlined business needs
- Interpret and integrate creative feedback to advance the work, receiving feedback and adapting to change in the spirit of collaboration
- Concurrently handle multiple projects and campaigns, so the successful candidate will have strong organization and time-management skills.
- Work on assigned projects through completion, presenting work at various stages for review to senior designers, creative directors, leaders and/or other team members, and following work through rounds of revision to completion
- Review finalized materials to be sure there are no errors
- 3-5+ years of experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Expert working knowledge of PowerPoint and thoroughly advanced skill with entire MS Office 365 suite
- Strong knowledge of design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience creating emails and implementing campaigns
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated and driven to build and create great work
- Experience adapting and working effectively in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Asana or other project management software preferred
- Ability to work with global teams across time zones as needed
- Provide the link to your online portfolio on your resume or with the application, or upload your portfolio in the application
- Ability to travel as needed
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.