Health Center Manager- WisconsinApply Job ID 13074 Date posted Apr. 02, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Oversee all health and wellness center staffing responsibilities including talent acquisition, employee development, employee relations issues, scheduling, training, on-boarding, staff communication, and performance management.
- Facilitate continuous improvement systems throughout the health and wellness center.
- Administer all staff performance evaluations and compiling input for the performance appraisal process for providers.
- Work closely with staff to deliver quality patient care aligned to the client service contract.
- Solve day to day issues and escalates appropriately to the Client Operations Manager.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all clinic supplies at appropriate levels.
- Monitor health and wellness center environment and works with other departments to quickly resolve any issues.
- Responsible for metrics management, facility management, patient incidents, and labor checklist completion
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, procedural, and licensing requirements
- Complete incident reports as needed and providing assistance regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints.
- Maintain and actively participate in all audits and AAAHC surveys and preparation.
- Travel may be required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited college/university with a degree in nursing, business, or a related field
- At least 3 years of previous leadership experience (with direct reports) in healthcare setting
- Familiarity with practice management software and electronic medical records strongly preferred
- CPR certification required for those with a nursing degree
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups.
- Strategic thinking and execution-identify key relationships outside of area of responsibility initiating and improving to attain area and organizational goals
- Relationship building-act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence.
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understand and support the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services and the ability to evaluate overall clinical services as it relates to operations, revenue, quality, care delivery, and compliance required.
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines.
- Possess strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.