Healthcare Sourcing Recruiter - Part-TimeApply Job ID 14791 Date posted Aug. 07, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Quad is seeking a talented part-time Sourcing Specialist to join our dynamic, fast paced, growing organization as part of our Talent Acquisition team for QuadMed based in Sussex, WI. In this role, you will be responsible for the sourcing of candidates and initial screenings. The primary responsibility is to post opportunities to various job boards and source potential candidates through various recruitment and networking channels. Additionally, this position will participate and lead various operational processes and projects within the department as directed.
If you have a passion for talent acquisition, thrive on meeting and exceeding goals and want to grow your career, we’d like to hear from you!
- Responsible for sourcing provider candidates using pathways such as social networks, job boards, e-mail blasts, mailers, career fairs, etc.
- Conducts recruitment sourcing efforts, coordinates the requisition posting process into the ATS, writes and places advertisements, reviews applications, conducts initial pre-screens; tracks applicants throughout the employment process using an applicant tracking system; ensure compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Assists recruiters in coordinating first and second level candidate interviews as necessary
- Maintains records on recruiting activities and recruitment related correspondence as necessary; utilizes ATS, weekly staffing reports, and email as appropriate.
- Fosters relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities; ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the recruitment and selection process.
- Assists recruiter with the appropriate new-hire paperwork and ensures it is completed accurately; assists recruiter as necessary with their onboarding responsibilities.
- Assist recruiter with pre-employment processes by completing reference checks for candidates as necessary.
- Partners with Marketing on recruitment brand awareness
- Research and present on new vendor options related to sourcing, also responsible for setting up the relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, communication, marketing or a related field required; or the equivalent of work experience related to recruitment
- Minimum of three years of sourcing experience required
- Experience in healthcare or sourcing healthcare positions strongly preferred; experience in Provider sourcing highly desirable
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated results in marketing communications and talent acquisition.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of HR systems such as HRIS, applicant tracking, etc.
- Ability to focus on details, handle multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to work well independently when necessary.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.