Helpdesk Representative IApply Job ID 23492 Date posted Nov. 02, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide first level IT support for end users and customers.
- Follow established Helpdesk SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Provide frontline technical support for Software, PC, Network and Telephone operations via the telephone, email or ticketing system.
- Monitor Helpdesk queue for incidents and process first-in, first-out based on priority.
- Work to restore service, resolve issues, or escalate them to a higher level of support as needed, resulting in an appropriate solution.
- Research questions using available information resources e.g., knowledgebase, teamsites, internet, etc.
- Using diagnostic techniques, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems, or escalate them for resolution via call tracking software.
- Keep customers informed of their issue and progress.
- Stays current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Stays current with proprietary software developed in-house at Quad/Graphics (Smartools).
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor or Associate degree in IT or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Windows current Operating systems and associated tools and utilities
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Working knowledge of MS Office toolset
- Possesses highly developed troubleshooting and logical problem solving skills
- Possesses ability to multitask at a high level.
- Provides consistent, professional, courteous and high quality customer service on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Remains calm under pressure and handles stress positively.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to speak Polish, and/or Spanish is a plus.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.