Housekeeper Part-Time Nights & WeekendsApply Job ID 25142 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
Descriptions & Qualifications – External
Quad is currently hiring Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
At Quad, Part-Time Housekeeper wages are between $16.00 - $18.00/hr. depending on experience. You have immediate opportunities to advance – driving you to be better than yesterday. As your career progresses, there are multiple upward paths available, as we are continuously looking for our next group of leaders to excel within the organization.
One of Quad’s largest mega plants and world headquarters is located in Sussex, WI. Sussex has been rated one of the “Best Places to Raise Kids” and is one of the top school systems in Southeastern Wisconsin. Sussex has outstanding parks, trails, and golf courses and is nestled in between the two largest cities in the state, Milwaukee, and Madison.
The Sussex plant is just over 1.7 million square feet in size, CLIMATE CONTROLLED, and home to innovative equipment and technology. Our employees and their families have access to a nearby medical clinic, and onsite fitness center, as well as many recreational outdoor activities like sand volleyball, baseball, and basketball courts which are free for employees and their families to enjoy. We offer competitive pay, health, dental, pharmacy, and life insurance, 401k, vacation, and other great benefits.
Quad is a Wisconsin-based company, which is among the largest magazine and direct-mail printers in the U.S. Our company leverages its strong print foundation as part of a much larger, robust integrated marketing services platform that helps marketers and content creators improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their marketing spend across offline and online media channels.
Quad is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We follow CDC and local health authorities, and federal and state governments along with best practices and recommendations from our healthcare subsidiary, QuadMed.
BE YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY. BE SOMETHING GREATER. BE QUAD.
Quad is currently seeking Part-Time Housekeepers for nights and weekends to join our Sussex, WI team. The housekeeper takes pride in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility according to Quad's standards and schedule.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sweep, mop scrub, dust, and vacuum facilities
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms, break, and lunch areas
- Empty waste receptacles
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products, chemical goods)
- Use proper safeguards to alert others of potential hazards (e.g., warning signs and safety cones)
- Notify maintenance of the need for repairs/maintenance, relamping, heating, and ventilating issues
- Clean carpets and floors
- Wax floors
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as needed.
- Position reports to Housekeeping Lead
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous experience using a professional carpet cleaner and/or floor buffer is a plus
- Excellent attendance and safety records, satisfactory job performance in current position
- Positive attitude
- Able to work unsupervised, take direction. and coordinate tasks
- Must be a team player and able to work with others
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry and/or transport up to 15 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible to work additional time and any shift when needed
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.