Inventory Specialist - Central Store AttendantApply Job ID 22526 Date posted May. 20, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Inventory Specialist is an integral part of the Central Stores team whose mission statement is to have the Right Parts in the Right Quantity at the Right Time. Our priority is controlling our inventory to have the what we need to keep our business running.
- Accurately verify Counts for stock replenishment
- Enter Receipts for incoming orders and transfers accurately, label correctly and stock in appropriate location
- Process Transfers, properly identify/pick, package and ship to correct address
- Process Repairs, source suppliers, and weigh cost analysis
- Process Returns to Supplier and Central Stores
- Issue or distribute materials, parts, supplies to customers, based on incoming requisitions
- Research, identify and quote items with our contracted suppliers and successfully catalog part in our system
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in storerooms, warehouses, tool rooms, and other areas
- Analyze data sets to ensure inventory levels are appropriate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be computer savvy. Experience with Microsoft OneNote, Teams, and Sharepoint is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Very organized. Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, able to pivot.
- Excellent communication and etiquette via email, phone, Teams, etc.
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must be flexible and able to embrace change.
- Forklift Certified (training will be provided).
- Must be able to sit, stand, be on feet throughout the day (not a desk job).
- Some reaching, ladder stepping, and stacking required. Must be able to lift 40lbs occasionally.
- Must be willing to travel to our Wisconsin plants.
- Hours are Monday - Friday with flexible start times from 7am - 8am.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.