IT Compliance AnalystApply Job ID 18455 Date posted Dec. 22, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting IT security and compliance initiatives throughout the organization. This includes researching to understand requirements, designing control frameworks, and monitoring to ensure that controls are designed well and operating effectively to protect both customer and company data. They also need to communicate well with other areas of the business to ensure that customer requirements are understood and met.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a comprehensive information security, compliance and privacy program.
- Review IT security and compliance policies as defined by adopted security control frameworks.
- Complete customer audits and assists with on-site customer security reviews on occasion.
- Review customer and vendor IT contract provisions during negotiation stages to ensure appropriate language is in place and highlights areas for review.
- Monitor information security controls to ensure that controls are operating effectively and follow-up as necessary to support program initiatives.
- Deliver the evaluation, creation, and administration of IT security and compliance related training. Provides metrics for delivery and completion rates.
- Works on 3rd party assurance programs/certifications and gathers the appropriate evidence to support the controls being tested.
- Maintains an open line of communication with all employees and provides accurate information to IT Compliance questions and/or initiatives.
- Accurately redirects most questions or support issues that are not managed by the IT – Compliance Team.
- Remain current on information security and compliance topics as well as new regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, management, or audit or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must have a minimum of (1-3) years of experience with some combination of the following areas:
- Information Security
- Information Security Compliance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Audit
- Maintain a working knowledge of information security, contractual/regulatory compliance and industry best practices.
- Maintains a working knowledge of other departments and systems within the organization.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and can work well with fellow employees, customers and vendors.
Additional Company Information
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free WorkplaceLI-TW1
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.