Learning and Development SpecialistApply Job ID 16412 Date posted Jan. 10, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Use your passion for learning delivery to contribute to an organization and industry in transformation. As a Sales Enablement Learning and Development Specialist, you will create and deliver learning experiences for the Sales team. In a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you will create, deliver and maintain curriculums and content and recommend and implement strategies for just-in-time, high quality, modular, mixed media sales training elements and assessments.
- Work with various subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and deliver foundational skills-based sales training for new hires and existing personnel
- Work with SMEs to develop and deliver continuous learning on products and services.
- Assist in the development and execution of process and training for sales tools (i.e. CRM, content management system, LMS, etc.)
- Provide onboarding and training of support tools for the sales team
- Maintain and update learning content as necessary
- Use innovative delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, sales organization; adopt new learning technologies
- Assemble content that contributes to faster acceleration of employees and differentiates Quad in the marketplace
- Evaluate training effectiveness and organizational competence through leadership dialogue, surveys, and skills assessments.
- Participate in continuous improvement to streamline processes to make the sales team more efficient and focused on generating revenue
- Partner with other internal teams to optimize cross functional workflows
- Support streamlined sales communication processes and governance
- 1 or more years in a sales education or equivalent business role
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Passion for educating others
- Experience facilitating online or in-person training for sales professionals
- Previous experience with Salesforce or related CRM technology, WalkMe, iSpring, Brainshark, Showpad and other technologies is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects
- Dynamic and engaging training delivery style with excellent written and oral communication
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.