MA/LPN Outreach CoordinatorApply Job ID 18587 Date posted Jan. 13, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking an MA/LPN Outreach Coordinator to join our Health Center Team in Sussex, WI. The MA/LPN Outreach Coordinator is a critical component in providing patient education, facilitating services necessary that are outside and inside of the Health Center, provides patient follow-up to ensure care was provided and is effective and supports the Providers. This individual will track and maintain accurate documentation of the coordination in the patient’s medical record.
- Utilizing appropriate customer service skills in all encounters with patients, parent and/or guardian, professional contacts and employees
- Using strong communication skills and phone presentation during all interactions
- Contacting patients, parent and or guardian to schedule appropriate visits to meet specific patient needs
- Reviewing charts to identify care gaps that will need to be addressed during the visit
- Protecting patient information under HIPAA laws
- Receiving and conveying messages electronically
- Working the assigned list of patients who are in need of outreach and successfully scheduling appointments to close gaps in care
- Establishes proactive outreach opportunities to increase patient health and outcomes and to assist in future care coordination
- Performs clerical support duties including faxing, scanning and data entry
- Coordinatres, organizes and performs follow up tasks for Multi-Disciplinary Care Conferences
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant Program, or OR a graduate from an approved nursing program with an associate degree or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year outpatient care experience required
- Minimum 2 years outreach coordination wellness program promotion experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with proven organizational and facilitation ability
- Strong team player with ability to be a self-starter professional who can work independently and proactively
- Ability to make a large volume of quality outbound calls per work session
- Ability to run, monitor and appropriately manage reports
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.