Maintenance Mechanic PressApply Job ID 22503 Date posted May. 18, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Sussex, WI facility! $2,000 Sign-On Bonus offered! $29 - $38 per hour
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
The Maintenance Mechanic plays an essential role in helping the plant provide high quality product and efficient service to our customers by minimizing operational downtime. Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include performing various types maintenance work on production and auxiliary equipment, such as:
- Installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications and servicing
- Maintaining and repairing components on systems, which may include bearings, gear clutches, couplings, belted/shafted drives, gearboxes, compressors, and other related controls
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision, is required
- Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment OR completion of a Maintenance Mechanic Training Program including Welding, Hydraulics, Blueprint Reading and Machine Trades Math.
Quad provides the ability to learn while you earn through our various Industrial skilled trades Training programs and apprenticeships.
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.