Manager, Marketing OperationsApply Job ID 26027 Date posted Aug. 28, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
The Manager of Marketing Operations is an experienced marketing leader who manages the day-to-day operations of a complex and growing B2B marketing organization by driving operational process efficiencies, project management, and management of the overall marketing budget. This will enable the marketing team to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment that drives positive business results.
- Collaborates with CMO/MLT to identify and support the B2B marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, strategic opportunities and retention of clients.
- Establishes and reports on KPIs; collaborating with MLT on the integrated marketing efforts; gather, synthesize and report against established KPIs
- Consolidates program learnings and socializes recaps across the entire team
- In partnership with finance lead, manages all financial planning, day-to-day budgeting and accurate forecasting
- Identifies any financial gaps or available spend opportunities and partners with CMO to ensure on-budget performance
- Presentation and deck creation and co-development for key meetings that collect marketing leadership team assets.
Identifies key areas of missing coordination and proactively seeks to address them. Many times these are beyond outside the scope of marketing but need to be addressed.
- Manages the workflow for all marketing team efforts and confirms internal needs prioritization and confirmation of availability (and secures internal funding if appropriate) and manages due dates based on total availability of team.
- Oversees department administration needs.
Is the lynchpin to connect with Sales Operations to create a seamless flow from marketing activities to sales led activities.
- Coordinates all lead flow to sales to drive MQL to SQL handoff and optimized conversion.
- Participates in MLT planning meetings as needed to understand the objectives and support the execution/operational needs
- Establishes best-practices and processes; upholds and enforces to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work, while looking for opportunity to improve process and workflow
- Develops and maintains positive and productive relationship with all stakeholders and external partners; Listens to all stakeholders and accepts feedback for project management improvement
- Identifies process challenges and partners with CMO/MLT and/or other stakeholders to solve
- Performs other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, with demonstrated expertise in leading operations for B2B marketing at scale.
- A marketer with a deep awareness of best practices, market needs and industry intelligence in a number of key growth sectors for Quad.
- Experience implementing and working with modern marketing stack platforms (CRM, attribution, automation, analytics, etc.).
- Strategic thinker who can quickly and effectively adapt to changing market dynamics.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at various levels leading cross-functional groups with clear briefs and deadlines.
- Exceptional leader and team player with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic and adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into action.
Employees can be expected to be paid an annualized salary range of $100,000-$110,000, based on variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.