Marketing Contract SpecialistApply Job ID 30095 Date posted Jan. 11, 2024 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
The Contract Specialist will draft, negotiate and manage the completion of contracts between Quad and its clients. In this position, the Contract Specialist will interface directly with clients as well as various internal teams to execute contracts that enable Quad’s growth, mitigate risk and support Quad’s strategic objectives.
This position reports directly to the Director of Client Contracts.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Draft, review, and lead negotiations to complete standard sell-side contracts including statements of work, master agreements, and incentive agreements,, engaging relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Ensure contract quality and effectiveness by collaborating with internal client-facing departments (e.g., Sales, Sales Administration, Business Units, etc.) to understand critical business objectives.
- Identify and mitigate contractual risk through adherence to corporate policies, company compliance and financial controls, and the application of sound business judgement.
- Support process improvement and strategic department initiatives.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school.
- At least 4 years of experience either: 1) working with clients in the marketing experience industry, or 2) reviewing, drafting, editing, or negotiating sell-side contracts, including any of statements of work, software as a service (Saas), product or service agreements, or master services agreements.
- Prefer a background that includes working in the marketing experience industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess a high level of integrity and trust.
- Strong background in negotiating commercial arrangements.
- Ability to quickly grasp Company’s product and service offerings, strategies, business operations and data handling needs in the marketing experience industry.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex legal theories.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with and gain the respect of stakeholders at all levels.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.