Marketing Project ManagerApply Job ID 22587 Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Marketing Project Manager (PM) is a member of the marketing operations team and is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of highly visible key marketing initiatives. The PM will be assigned to key projects that require a high degree of hands-on project management to ensure successful execution. This is a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities. Must have strong project management skills, ability to think strategically and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, coordinate stringent deadlines and properly identify dependencies that will impact overall process efficiencies and project outcomes.
To excel in this role, PM is comfortable leading meetings, addressing issues immediately, following precise processes, is detail-oriented, can thoroughly communicate the details of a project, and is able to work well with a wide range of people. The work location can be hybrid - some days during the work week onsite and other days during the work week remote.
- Coordinates, schedules and attends project meetings as required to gather critical information and communicate to all stakeholders for the successful completion of each project
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders as needed, ensures effective communication between team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Upholds and enforces established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work, while looking for opportunities to improve process and workflow
- Develops and maintains a positive and productive relationship with all stakeholders and external partners; Listens to all stakeholders and accepts feedback for project management improvement
- Manages to MLT expectations and is willing to speak up if challenges or gaps could negatively impact successful outcomes
- Creates, maintains, and socializes production's detailed schedules that interface with all other key initiatives; ensures dependencies are considered and clearly mapped for successful concurrent project outcomes
- Coordinates post-mortem meeting and compiles recaps/summaries and distributes as needed
- Identifies process challenges and works with MLT to solve
- Performs other responsibilities, as they are developed/defined
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Marketing project management experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a large organization or agency setting
- Critical thinker
- Ability to change course quickly, respond/react to needs of a diverse team
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and provide recommendations to deliver the best outcomes
- Ability to understand brand strategy and vision and support the efforts that bring the vision to life
- Strong communication skills, with a professional, positive demeanor
- Ability to manage and expedite multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with outstanding attention to detail under fast-paced deadlines
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use: PC-based hardware/software including project management tools (Jira, Smartsheets a plus) as well as MS Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with a corporate office from remote locations
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.