Marketing SpecialistApply Job ID 13099 Date posted Apr. 04, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our health and wellness centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists.
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as telemedicine, remote monitoring and medical home devices.
The Marketing Specialist supports the marketing and sales team in the execution and implementation of strategies and tactics targeted at winning new business and retaining and engaging current clients and patients.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Strategists with integrated marketing campaigns for clients including project planning, gaining stakeholder feedback, managing timelines and deliverables, printing, distribution of materials and tracking of results.
- Assist the Creative Team Leader with the traffic management of workflow through the department to ensure we are maximizing resources and meeting deadlines.
- Assist the sales department in researching new business opportunities and prospects and maintaining competitor information. Assist the New Business Marketing Strategist with RFP production including printing, binding, shipping, etc. to meet deadlines.
- Order supplies needed for proposals as well as general office supplies for the marketing team.
- Provide event coordination and support as appropriate for tours, sales presentations, and conference sponsorships and attendance.
- Coordinate client print orders and mailings.
- Oversee the development of provider bio cards
- Oversee the marketing print on demand storefront and ensure materials are refreshed and current.
- Facilitate the ordering of promotional items and maintain inventory tracking and control of these supplies; ship items as needed for conferences, sales events, client events.
- Maintain the inventory and track the use of materials typically loaned to other departments such as branded banners, table cloths, display units and other marketing and event support items.
- Manage allocating invoices for departmental purchases; reconciling purchases made with the corporate credit card and securing check requests for payment of services.
- Respond to ad hoc and/or special requests from sales, marketing and other departments
- Assist with general project coordination duties as needed.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or a related field
Minimum one (1) year experience in a marketing, sales or communications role
Outstanding communication, organizational, planning and execution skills
Demonstrated ability in basic design
Expert level PowerPoint and Word skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
Ability to execute and implement projects with minimal guidance
Effective positive human relations skills including tact, diplomacy, and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.