Neurologist .2FTE- West Allis, Sussex, Lomira, WIApply Job ID 19526 Date posted Apr. 18, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
Does the pandemic have you burned out? Practice Medicine The Way it Should Be at QuadMed!
QuadMed is looking for a .2 Neurologist to join our team at our supporting Quad employees and their dependents. Work with a team-oriented staff to provide quality care to Quad employees and their dependents.
This role would support our West Allis, Sussex, and Lomira clinics.
- MD. or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency
- Active Board certification in Neurology
- Preferred three years ambulatory primary care practice experience
- Experience working with pediatric patients preferred
- Experience performing EMG (Electromyography) and NCV (Nerve Connection Velocity) tests highly preferred
Company and Position Highlights:
- Commercially insured patient base
- Clinic is outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance
- Onsite services include moderately complex lab, X-ray, pharmacy, physical therapy, Wellness coaches, Dietitian Nutritionists, Diabetic Nurse Educators, and Specialty Physicians (Ob/Gyn, Physiatry, Podiatry, Cardiology, ENT, Orthopedics)
- EMR - Epic
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care
- Collegial environment
- Accredited by (AAAHC) the Accreditation Association Ambulatory Health Care
- Corporate social responsibility including a commitment in promoting and enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- High-fashion malls
- Extensive entertainment from museums to theatres
- Upscale restaurants
- Minutes from multiple bodies of water, perfect for summer water sports and activities
- Healthy economy
“What makes our QuadMed clinics such a good place for our specialists to work is the close collaboration with our primary care providers and together providing outstanding care for our patients.” Client Medical Director – Dr. Merkow
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.