Occupational Health Manager Sussex WIApply Job ID 13610 Date posted May. 13, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
As the Occupational Health Manager, you are responsible for the delivery, oversight and measurement of a company-wide occupational health service line designed to integrate with our primary care services and reduce employer costs associated with maintaining a healthy workforce. In this leadership position you will manage all aspects of the service line, ensuring the highest possible level clinical and service quality, compliance with all regulatory requirements, operational excellence, results achievement and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to meet client objectives.
Responsible for the development, implementation, management and continuous improvement of all Occupational Health Services offered to our clients.
Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations in occupational health service line across the organization.Maintain current knowledge of Workers’ Compensation law in each state serviced, OSHA regulations and safety standards, Department of Transportation, Center for Disease Control and other regulatory areas relevant to occupational health programs.
Develop and maintain policies and procedures which provide overall practice guidelines and occupational health standards.
Establish priorities for program growth and enhancement based on client need, research findings and industry trends.
Accountable for data collection and reporting for service line.Data collection and analysis must directly demonstrate the value of the service line at the patient level and client level.
Creates opportunities for cross-collaboration throughout QuadMed for improved clinical outcomes across the populations we serve.
Drives toward consistent attainment of business, quality, ROI, and contribution margin goals.
Develop and monitor education and training program for new staff in occupational health program including clinical concepts and procedures, use of equipment, proper charting techniques or other elements involving the delivery of services. Update training regularly to ensure clarity and effectiveness.
Supports the business development team and client services team in RFPs and client report outs.
Performs other duties as assigned or necessary to support the organization.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Bachelor’s Degree in nursing
COHN/COHN-S or related certification
- 3-5 years in an Occupational/Employee Health setting required
- 3-5 years of operational leadership experience, preferably in an occupational health setting
- Experience working with multiple direct and indirect reports, including remote employees
- Experience in quality improvement methodology
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong people leader, proven ability to lead and motivate a team; able to quickly engage a team and drive them to consistent results
- Possess strong foundational knowledge of healthcare operations, including staffing, metrics, EMR, competencies, regulations
- Solve practical programs and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists
- Set standardization quickly and effectively with excellent change management tactics
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Work effectively with all levels within QuadMed and client organizations, as well as with vendors and contractors
- Highly organized yet can work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Polished presenter in sales and account management settings
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, EMRs that support occupational health, data tracking/management
Travel to client sites for staff visits and/or client presentations needed on occasion
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.