Operational Excellence SpecialistApply Job ID 16333 Date posted Jan. 06, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Facilitates continuous improvement initiatives at the business unit and clinic level.
- Effectively use and teach others on Lean & Continuous Improvement Methodologies.
- Performs financial, operational and/or clinical analysis to identify process improvement and enhancement opportunities.
- Assists in the development of business plans for financial justification of operational efficiency initiatives and new services and programs.
- Assists in the planning and successful implementation of QuadMed projects, or independently leads projects, to achieve operational efficiencies for services and programs in new and existing health and wellness centers. Collaborates with physicians, clinical staff, administration, and stakeholders on all stages of project and planning and implementation.
- Develops and maintains mechanisms to evaluate the progress and outcomes of clinic operation efficiency initiatives and the success of individual projects.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Assists in the successful implementation of policies and procedures
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Health Care Administration or related field; equivalent experience would be considered.
- Preferred experience working in the application of Lean, Six Sigma, or CI Methodology
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Preferred Green Belt certification
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio are required
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills, presentations skills, facilitation and instructor training skills and the ability to multitask
- Skills in methodical thinking skills, organization, and analyzing current and future state processes and process enhancement plans
- Knowledge of financial and operational analysis to effectively identify successful projects. Skills in designing project goals and creating project plans which includes research, identifying milestones, and resource allocation plans
- Success in effective decision-making, problem solving, creativity, leadership initiative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interpret, present, and lead projects in coordination with various clinical and administrative leaders
- Travel may be required for learning opportunities and facilitation
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.