Operational Excellence LeadApply Job ID 16333 Date posted Jan. 06, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Partners with leaders to develop an Operational Excellence and Best Practice Roadmap to use in the deployment of strategic objectives
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability.
- Ensure successful definition and execution of large, cross-functional improvement initiatives tied to annual strategic priorities and metrics
- Chairs Process Improvement team for operations and develops operational leaders to learn how to manage large projects and initiatives
- Directly supports health and wellness centers to achieve strategic deployment objectives by conducting on-site workshops and providing guidance
- Begins to introduce lean concepts and tools into operations to achieve greater operational excellence
- Develops and maintains mechanisms to evaluate the progress and outcomes of clinic operation efficiency initiatives and the success of individual projects. Recommends and executes appropriate changes to achieve optimal results.
- Identifies and shares best practices across the different health and wellness center locations
- Works as a “thought leader” to define current state situation, assess gaps in process/capabilities/talent, and assist in development of the future state in line with strategic plans
- Strategically and tactfully determine resolutions to issues as they arise without direction. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Create a collaborative, consultative work environment, with teams and workgroups cross-organizationally and cross-functionally.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of detailed reports to keep key stake holders up to date on progress, issues and outcomes.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Complies with AAAHC standards.
- Responsible for gathering quarterly assessments to ensure quality and compliance per clinic location
- Ability to benchmark metrics to exhibit improvement
- Quarterly review of operational objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree Required in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Demonstrated success in leading complex cross functional improvement people, process, and change
- Experience in Lean and Continuous Quality Improvement
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience creating a client and patient-focused environment
- Proven facilitation, negotiation and change management skills
- Experience with direct application and ownership of the strategy deployment process
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Green Belt preferred
- Lean, Six Sigma experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio are required
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills, presentations skills, facilitation and instructor training skills and the ability to multitask
- Skills in methodical thinking skills, organization, and analyzing current and future state processes and process enhancement plans
- Knowledge of financial and operational analysis to effectively identify successful projects. Skills in designing project goals and creating project plans which includes research, identifying milestones, and resource allocation plans
- Success in effective decision-making, problem solving, creativity, leadership initiative, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interpret, present, and lead projects in coordination with various clinical and administrative leaders
- Travel may be required for learning opportunities and facilitation
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.