Payroll AnalystApply Job ID 12563 Date posted Mar. 02, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Compile employee time, production and payroll data from various timekeeping systems
- Ensure pay data information is compliant with company policy, federal, state and IRS regulations
- Verify attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments for payroll accuracy and validation
- Issue and record adjustment pay entries related to previous pay periods and retroactive/back pay
- Calculate and create manual check entries for off cycle processing
- Research and validate employee data in payroll system
- Data entry and maintain garnishment and child support orders in accordance with Federal and State regulations
- Audit paperwork for accuracy, resolve team member questions and concerns. Handle discrepancies and enter adjustments into the payroll system.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Work with Employee Services to identify issues and achieve timely resolution
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Working with employees to answer payroll related questions
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Working knowledge of State and Local Taxation laws
- Reconciliation of Quarterly Reports
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate payroll department for a medium or large size company with multi-state locations is required
- CPP preferred by not required
- Strong experience with IRS, Federal, and State regulations within multiple states are required
- Prior experience with Payroll Integration within the Manufacturing environment preferred
- Oracle HCM Cloud and Kronos experience is preferred
- Both Union and Non-Union experience is preferred
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy is a must.
- The successful candidate must be a positive, credible professional who is also an effective problem-solver with strong communication skills; accurate, customer oriented, able to handle multiple priorities with deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (including Access & Excel) is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.