Performance Marketing ManagerApply Job ID 26158 Date posted Oct. 06, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
Quad is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the corporate marketing team. This role will work cross-functionally with internal marketing pillars and external partners to support acquisition across multiple channels by assisting in campaign planning, activation and execution. The ideal candidate for this role has a history with B2B campaigns and paid media, strong communication and organizational skills, is able to manage multiple moving parts, and stays up to speed on digital channels.
- Partners with product marketing lead to guide media strategy for product or vertical campaigns.
- Conducts research specific to media outlets and or the audience for a given vertical/ product campaign launch.
- Develops and manages the user journey and integrates all channels to develop a cohesive media plan.
- Researches 3rd party publishers to partner with and manages the buying process and relationship.
- Presents user flow and media strategy for a campaign to product leads & senior leadership.\
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other pillars of marketing to integrate plans and drive a cohesive media strategy as part of a campaign
- Oversees execution of performance marketing channels while managing 3rd party marketing tactics.
- Closely monitors digital campaigns status & performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met.
- Gathers cross-channel information for campaigns, analyzes data and reports out on performance and provides recommendations for future planning.
- Researches and bring new media and user flow concepts to the team.
- Supports team members on other initiatives when departmental needs arise.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related major.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, paid & performance media channels, or related practice.
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated marketing and building cross-channel paid media plans that create a seamless user journey.
- Demonstrated knowledge of paid digital/social marketing channels.\
- Experience strategizing digital campaigns from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and tools such as Google Analytics, etc. and the ability to create reports based on data findings.
Employees can be expected to be paid an annualized salary range of $74,400-$113,100, based on variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.