PhysicianApply Job ID 21269 Date posted Dec.. 28, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our Sussex, Wisconsin Health Center with Quad. Work with a growing practice and a successful staff who has kept a 99% patient satisfaction score. Candidates interested must be board-certified or board-eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Set schedule at 40 hours/week – no weekend or holiday shifts
- ~12 patients a day
- Onsite services include moderately complex lab, X-ray, pharmacy, physical therapy, Wellness coaches, Dietitians, Diabetic Nurse Educators, and Specialty Physicians (Ob/Gyn, Physiatry, Podiatry, Cardiology, ENT, Orthopedics)
- EMR: EPIC
- Yearly bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Sussex, WI is a community with a small-town atmosphere in the Milwaukee metro area
- Healthy economy
- Great housing options
- Excellent schools
- Access to nearby attractions
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine and completion appropriate residency
- Active Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in primary care
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more!
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.