Podiatrist - part-timeApply Job ID 21074 Date posted Apr. 18, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
Does the pandemic have you burned out? Practice Medicine The Way it Should Be at QuadMed!
QuadMed is looking for a Part-time Podiatrist (.15 FTE) to join our team at our Sussex, WI Health Center. Work with a team-oriented staff to provide quality care to Quad employees and their dependents.
- MD. or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency
- Active Board certification in Podiatry
- Preferred three years ambulatory primary care practice experience
- Experience working with pediatric patients preferred
Company and Position Highlights:
- A practice based on quality of care
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance
- Onsite services include lab, physical therapy and dietitian
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care
- Collegial environment
- Accredited by (AAAHC) the Accreditation Association Ambulatory Health Care
- Corporate social responsibility including a commitment in promoting and enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- High-fashion malls
- Extensive entertainment from museums to theatres
- Upscale restaurants
- Minutes from multiple bodies of water, perfect for summer water sports and activities
- Healthy economy
“What makes our QuadMed clinics such a good place for our specialists to work is the close collaboration with our primary care providers and together providing outstanding care for our patients.” Client Medical Director – Dr. Merkow
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.