Poly Wrap OperatorApply Job ID 22992 Date posted Aug. 05, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
$2000 New Hire Bonus for Full-Time Manufacturing Employees!
At Quad, you’ll begin at a competitive wage ranging from $17.50-$22.50/ hour depending on your experience level, with immediate opportunities to advance – driving you to be better than yesterday.
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
Job Description: Quad is currently seeking a Poly Wrap Operator to work in the Sussex, WI facility. Job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Set up, run, and maintain mailing machines
- Responsible for training and directing crew
- Assist in evaluating personnel
- Assist in evaluating the ability to produce the product
- Assist shift supervisor as requested
- Must continually strive to identify and eliminate areas of waste
- Previous experience running polybag operations, postal regulations, and inkjet knowledge preferred
- Excellent attendance record
- Positive attitude and team player with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to read, understand and follow finishing and mailing guides
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- You will work a compressed 3- and 4-day work week geared toward balancing work and family life (12-hour rotating shift (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, weekends, and holidays).
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.