PR & Social Media CoordinatorApply Job ID 16051 Date posted Jan. 03, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Project Manager, Social Media and PR is an individual contributor responsible for:
- Developing and managing Quad’s overall presence in social media channels with a focus on driving increased brand awareness, understanding and preference among clients and prospects.
- Partnering with the Director of PR and Events to develop and implement a strategy for significant social channel growth, and then own the subsequent implementation of that plan.
- Owning a strategy for employee and influencer engagement in social media to expand appropriate platforms, improve brand metrics and drive sales demand. This includes managing the overall implementation of a software app to enable curated content.
- Publishing regular updates on the trends, metrics and demand generation activity from our social channels.
- Create and socialize a regular schedule and cadence of posts on all channels. Interface with owners of other marketing calendars and planning tools.
- Developing and writing social media posts that encompass:
o Amplification of marketing produced thought leadership content.
o Coverage of Quad activities at industry events, trade shows, speaking opportunities, etc.
o Work with various stakeholders to publicize industry awards and honors.
o Develop content around industry trends, quad research, etc.
o Partner with HR on employee branding and recruitment posts
o Partner with Corporate Communications on coverage and promotion of certain community, employee and philanthropic activities.
o Partner with sales enablement and client experience to publicize significant wins where appropriate / allowed.
o Develop evergreen brand content – Holiday messages, Historical interest pieces, etc.
- Stay informed and be the company SME on social media platforms, technologies and processes, developing trends, best practices. Advise other teams as appropriate. Interface with Rise Interactive and other Quad SME’s in the digital space.
- Partner with the Marketing Creative Director to ensure posts (visuals and copy) are in alignment with brand standards.
- Tracking competitive activity and reporting out on significant trends or observations in activity.
- Be a facilitator for the cross pollination of content across social media, PR and events. This will include:
o Assisting with the development of PR content, pitches and development of earned media strategies as needed.
o Assisting the events team with activation activities surrounding industry events. Specifically, event sponsorship and speaker opportunity development.
Education: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications or related field.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in an agency or corporate B2B marketing setting. Ideal candidate will have experience working with and have subject matter expertise in all social platforms. This includes an understanding of technical processes on each, and understanding how to use each platform to advance the Quad brand and business.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Understanding of and experience in interpreting corporate strategy, and creating breakthrough communications and tactics to deliver it
• Ability to learn and interpret Quad value propositions, positioning, offers and products
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography
• Understanding of social media platform technology
• Well-developed communication skills, with a professional, positive demeanor
• Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to internal clients and team members
• Ability to work on, schedule and expedite multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with outstanding attention to detail under demanding deadlines
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.