Presentation SpecialistApply Job ID 12481 Date posted Mar. 27, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Presentation Specialist is part of the Corporate Marketing team within Quad. Corporate Marketing is an in-house strategy and creative department leading design and execution of all marketing needs. The Corporate Marketing Department is a tight and nimble team working in a fast-paced environment where workload and expectations are high and deadlines can be quick-turn. Corporate Marketing is responsible for brand content strategy, campaign development, digital strategy, lead generation, graphics, digital design and sales presentation support.
The Presentation Specialist is an expert at taking complex information and representing it visually. This individual has a clean design astatic, attention to detail and is able to problem solve and work within tight deadlines. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to self-motivate, think strategically and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person will have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in design.
• Support both general and enterprise sales teams
• Collect and use data and objectives from sales, clients strategists and subject matter experts
• Learn and understand Quad positioning and value propositions of solutions, products and services
• Meet as needed with key stakeholders and sales teams to gather information and understand objectives
• Translate strategy and objectives into engaging and compelling client presentations that use visual design and storytelling
• Participate in presentation brainstorms and work sessions
• Collaborate with marketing team members (Creative Director, Director Content & Creative, Sr. Presentation Specialist, Content Manager) on layout, design and visual representation to interpret and stretch the creative boundaries with out of the box thinking when needed.
• Develops new ideas and concepts for a variety of clients and vertical market audiences; understanding that output of work should compete with first tier advertising agencies and consultancies
• Transform whiteboard and hand-drawn sketches and complex, busy designs, as needed into images to be used within a presentation
• Work closely with Strategic Project Coordinators during creation process to deliver final presentation
• Update and refresh existing presentations within guidelines of Quad brand
• Keep an organized inventory of finished standard and custom slides to be accessible to sales and others
• Create various other marketing assets when needed including, print and digital advertising, sales collateral, infographics, email, flyers, brochures, proposals, social media concepts, video editing
• Keep up-to-date with emerging presentation tools/strategies and design programs and best-in-class presentations
• Improve the value of the Quad brand through customer perceptions, and sales conversion rates
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Understanding of and experience in strategic brainstorming, storyboarding and creative execution of corporate strategy, and creating communications and tactics to deliver it
• Understanding of B2B buyer journeys and marketing stages (awareness through conversion)
• Well-developed communication skills, with a professional, positive demeanor
• Comfort and experience leading cross-function teams to deliverables on a tight timeline
• Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
• Understanding of the strengths and limitations of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, sound, and video equipment
• Ability to work on, schedule and expedite multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with outstanding attention to detail under demanding deadlines
• Expert knowledge in PowerPoint
• Content creation, output and performance (engagement and usage)
• Quality and success of presentations
• Internal stakeholder (customer) satisfaction
• Brand consistency
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multi-Media Design, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree helpful
• Minimum 5 years’ experience agency or in-house design teams
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategic presentation development
• Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert skills PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and other tools including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video, preferred
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.