Product Evangelist (Director)Apply Job ID 16410 Date posted Jan. 18, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Help create, lead, build and evangelize Quad’s unique proprietary dataset to build a 360° view of households and individuals. The Product Evangelist will act as the “messenger to the market” by being an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged.
- Lead strategic direction including business model, pricing and barrier removal
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product design and identify competitive advantage
- Lead development of strategies to achieve revenue and margin growth targets
- Evaluate sales/profitability levers and take appropriate actions
- Establishes, maintains and updates customer requirements and pricing based on market conditions
- Incorporate user feedback to define and prioritize innovative and elegant product improvements
- A strong intuition around the possible future scenarios and the ability to adapt accordingly
- Present insightful results to clients to drive meaningful change in their business
- Work with customers, sales teams, and service teams to identify product use-cases, key features, enhancements and requirements
- Be available to engage with customers as needed
- After initial deployment, aide clients in using the product
- Work closely with Marketing to develop ongoing promotion, lead generation and messaging strategies
- Explore new technology and integration opportunities within Quad’s infrastructure
- Turn complex data into practical and actionable marketing insights
- BS/MS in a technology or business-related field
- 10+ years of work in product management, ideally involving data and analytic products specifically
- Exceptional presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Proven track record of complex data management
- Ability to define the requirements for the greater data offering at Quad
- Passion for solving client needs and building a product to address
- Strength in collaborating across internal teams including IT, Data Science and Marketing
- Ability to function in a highly matrixed role
- Very strong diplomacy
- Able to persevere in the face of conflicting opinions and divergent requirements
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Comfortable with presenting to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated success in solving customer needs through product development
- Alacrity in assessing new data sources and how they might improve the product
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.