QuadMed InternApply Job ID 17416 Date posted Jul. 10, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Create, maintain and update spreadsheets in support of projects
- Manage and organize documents on Workspaces
- Support audits and quality initiatives
- Identify and support process improvements
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of materials for internal/external use
- Support various office administrative duties
- Perform data entry and analysis
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheets
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Learn processes and procedures relevant to the team assigned
- Shadow and participate in meetings
- An interest in the following fields is preferred: healthcare, business, compliance, quality, or a related fields
- Strong oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred.
Additional Company Information
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.