Sales Compensation Program ManagerApply Job ID 22960 Date posted Aug.. 03, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Sales Compensation Program Manager is responsible for sales incentive compensation strategy, execution and process improvement. You will act as a business partner to the sales leadership team deploying sales compensation programs that are aligned to strategy and drive growth. The role is pivotal in implementing best practices across various sales teams. The role will also provide analytical support focused on understanding sales compensation program performance insight. The role will further support projects that are focused on developing and refining the sales compensation strategy of the sales organization through the use of analytics.
- Work collaboratively across the sales operations, finance, sales teams to build strategic sales programs, compensation plans and incentive structures that drive successful achievement of business objectives.
- Own ensuring that sales programs, compensation plans and incentive structures are operational and driving the right behaviors.
- Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support to sales management on a variety of sales compensation issues.
- Act as a change agent to ensure new sales compensation programs are effectively implemented and communicated to necessary parties.
- Collaboration with sales operation team to manage data sources that support sales compensation plan designs to ensure data and audit accuracy, as well as assist with sales performance dashboarding to communicate performance to plan
- Preparing and collaborating with Sales Operations and Finance for accurate and on time commissioning processing and distributing out regular commission statements and attainment analyses for leadership.
- Prepare periodic accrual and payout calculations for the Finance organization.
- Demonstrates spirit of innovation and continuous improvement; research, suggest, and test improvements to sales compensation processes, including the use of new tools, technologies and/or ways or working.
- Assist in the development of metrics and reports to manage sales compensation program performance across the sales organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales compensation design and execution with in-depth understanding of sales compensation practices, required
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with large, complex datasets within Excel and provide insights. Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member.
- Consistent track record in cross-functional collaboration, establishing relationships and driving successful outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.