Sales Enablement LeadApply Job ID 13157 Date posted Apr. 09, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics, a leading provider of print and media channel integration, is seeking a Sales Enablement Lead for Strategy and Segmentation based out of World Headquarters in Sussex, WI. In this role you will be responsible for leading sales strategy and structure-related Sales Enablement activities. In particular, this leader will be responsible for support within sales strategy & process, sales coaching, account segmentation, strategic account planning. This individual will be responsible for owning the process to support Enterprise Solutions along with other business units on an as needed basis.
- Manage a standardized strategic planning process across the sales organization (with a focus on Enterprise Solutions while building scalability into the process)
- Act as a coach/leader for the Enterprise Solutions team to: provide 1 on 1 support and insight, set account planning standards & metrics, hold accountability to process, engage on their regular team calls
- Partner with teams to set revenue commitments that align to our financial plans (the ability to question/push back where it makes sense is critical)
- Act as strategic partner and facilitator for regularly cadenced meetings, strategic mapping sessions, quarterly account reviews and executive report outs
- Coordinate with cross-functional business leaders to identify specific target accounts within market segments; manage translation of segment strategy into opportunity models and action
- Partner with SVP of Enterprise Solutions to align on strategic support needs
- Collaborate with the Marketing Intelligence & Insights Center and Sales to ensure appropriate governance of lead generation process; acts as proprietor of the process; define metrics used to drive process and measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee Lead Development team in partnership with Marketing. Work to clearly align on KPIs for Marketing and Enablement, Keep in close contact with outside partners and best practices
- Support sales channel partnerships to standardize/systematize process, data, metrics, and reporting
- Govern and continually redefine sales process to ensure consistent adoption of best practices
- Supervise and coordinate the functions of team by mentoring analysts in day-to-day activities and responsibilities
- Identify ways to automate and/or streamline manual processes; partner with other internal teams to optimize cross-functional workflows
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Passion for sales or sales operations
- Experience facilitating and driving results
- 5-7 years of strong project management experience
- Prior experience in market/territory validation, segmentation, and/or optimization
- Prior experience in facilitating sales strategy and governing sales process
- Intermediate technology competency including MS Office, data warehouses, and financial platforms
- Strong communication and analytical skills and the ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience acting as a liaison between various internal business units and sales is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Ability to establish, communicate and maintain documentation standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, accept feedback from collaborators, and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Dynamic and engaging style with excellent written and oral communication across difference audiences and skill levels
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.