Sales Enablement Technology & Insights ManagerApply Job ID 16370 Date posted Jan. 09, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Technology & Insights Lead role oversees the holistic Sales Technology Stack including: collaboration with key stakeholders, vendor facilitation & negotiation, user adoption & change management efforts. In particular, this leader will be responsible for developing scalable KPIs and reporting across multiple business units and enforcing governance programs. Additionally this role will represent Sales on the Center of Excellence and partner closely with Finance, IT and other cross-channel business areas to achieve the overall vision of Connected Planning.
- Manage upkeep, utilization, and enhancement of all Sales technology stack
- Main point of contact for vendor relationships, vendor expectations and evaluation of all existing technology contracts
- Manage Sales technology stack within Sales Budget
- Manage recommendations and implementation of new sales enablement technology investments
- Keep up to speed with best in class industry technologies for constant evaluation of our existing technology stack
- Partner with Center of Excellence, Compensation Manager, IT, Finance and additional business owners
- Using Continuous Improvement best practices will develop an action plan with clear deliverables to achieve connected planning including:
- Sales Compensation
- Financial Planning
- Identifying additional areas of connection points where our tech stack can be leverage
- Partner with Sales Leaders to develop consistent KPIs across Business Units
- Develop scalable reporting
- Ensure consistency in standards and scalability of reporting functionality for Sales
- Identify ways to automate and/or streamline manual processes; partner with other internal teams to optimize cross-functional workflows
- Supervise and coordinate the functions of the team by mentoring analysts in day-to-day activities and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- At least four to five years of leadership experience
- At least four to five years of project management experience
- Sales, technology or data experience is preferred
- Strong people management skills and high EQ required
- Demonstrated project management and accountability
- Advanced technology competency including MS Office, data warehouses, and financial platforms
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification or similar
- Strong communication and analytical skills, financial acumen, and the ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Prior experience acting as a liaison between various internal business units and sales is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.