Sales Technology & Insights ManagerApply Job ID 22041 Date posted Apr.. 04, 2022 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Sales Technology & Insights Manager will require a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and integrated platforms (Anaplan, WalkMe, Highspot, etc.) as well as the ability to drive change management and platform adoption. You will also be responsible for identifying and evaluating potential new technology solutions. You will own the domestic day-to-day management of our Salesforce environment and will support the processes within the tool. You are a trusted advisor and leader who partners with the business to drive adoption, design a vision and architecture for a solution to business problems and help users get the most out of the tool. You will work closely with the Senior Director of Sales Technology and the business end users to understand wants and needs. This role will require you to communicate and work cross-functionally to develop new and enhanced processes centered around sales technology solutions. You will also be responsible for the leadership and development of a small team.
- Driving change management and platform adoption across all business groups.
- Ensuring proper integration of Salesforce opportunity data with financial forecasting processes.
- Engaging with Sales Operations and business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Translating approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Assigning basic administrative functions including user requests, account maintenance (assignment requests), reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Handling and supporting the Salesforce environment changes.
- Evaluating current technical debt in processes and implementing better solutions using Salesforce.
- Ensuring the Salesforce technical design aligns with Salesforce standards so that the business does not have increased technical debt in the future.
- Mapping functional business requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Implementing Salesforce solutions that adhere to the compliance/audit standards and oversee project tasks with the Information Technology team.
- Managing integrations with applications or technologies with Salesforce (Anaplan, WalkMe, Highspot, etc.).
- Keeping a pulse on sales technology solutions in the marketplace and identifying and evaluating solutions to meet internal needs as appropriate.
- Assisting with project scoping and estimations.
- Managing technical project team members (domestic and international).
- Mentoring team members in Salesforce technology, Integrated Technologies within Salesforce, and Salesforce best practices.
- Helping with various technical trainings with Learning and Development.
- Supporting domestic and international team leads with Salesforce resources and solutions.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified.
- 5+ years of Salesforce application administration and/or consulting experience.
- Ability to take external data, manipulate the data, and mass insert/update into Salesforce using Data Loader.
- 3+ years of SQL and/or Microsoft Access experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include the creation of Salesforce Lightning Apps., Lightning components, Lightning page layouts, permission sets, profiles, custom fields, and formula fields.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of work experience.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Azure for creating and prioritizing user stories with IT.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Experience driving change management across a complex organization
- Ability to mentor both domestic and international team members.
- Experience working with IT Leads/Domestic and International teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of Salesforce.
- Ability to be creative within a team.
- Ability to speak/train in front of large groups.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.