Sample Library CoordinatorApply Job ID 25636 Date posted May. 16, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
This Sample Library Coordinator is responsible for providing paper samples, mock-ups, and specially designed pieces to be used by our Customers and Sales force in the paper sales, marketing, and production decision process.
- Paper Sample Liaison: Responsible for the creation and delivery of paper samples in a timely manner to meet customer expectations
- Coordinates plain white samples and designed pieces per instructions received through email or request templates
- Assists in providing direction on preferred house sheets established through our Product Managers
- Operates manual stitching and binding equipment to create mock-ups
- Ensures that all samples are Quad branded and of best presentation quality
- Executes delivery of samples using most cost effective means
- Replenishes sample inventory and maintains house supply
- Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work area
- External Supplier Relationships: Builds and maintains strong working relationship with Quad’s preferred paper vendors
- Maintains full understanding of paper basis weight/brand options, available sizes, and supplier lead times
- Orders cut sheets from vendors to be used in the sample design process
- Coordinates FedEx account numbers and billing process with vendors
- Internal Relationships:
- Builds and maintains strong internal relationships with Sales, Customer Service, Production, Paper Warehouse, Paper Services, QPS
- Troubleshoots and escalates request, supply, or delivery issues to management
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, etc)
Ability to analyze data, draw valid conclusion and present findings
Ability to communicate professionally and clearly orally and in writing.
Ability to complete assignments accurately within established deadlines.
Ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environment.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.