Seasonal Logistics AssociateApply Job ID 14598 Date posted Jul. 25, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
The role of the Seasonal Logistics Associate is to assist in facilitating the day to day processes of the plant based logistics team and partnering with the logistics specialist and corporate logistics team. This position offers a flexible schedule part-time schedule.
- Tracking and Tracing freight for local or regional plants to ensure on-time and accurate delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve any problems that may impact on-time and accurate delivery
- Coordinate the Recovery of shipments that did not get picked up or are in need of a new carrier from origin plant
- Communication and Coordination with Logistics Specialists, Customer Account Managers, Delivery Services, Recovery teams and billing about freight shipments from their designated location or region
- Conduct Carrier Pre-calls to verify pick up appointment times and delivery information
- Conduct pick up appointment scheduling for the origin facility and schedule delivery appointments at final destination
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience in Traffic/Transportation/Logistics roles with an emphasis on Truck Load and Less than Truck Load delivery methods preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication required
- Communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Manual Dexterity: Work requires definite skilled and accurate physical operations requiring some closely coordinated performance.
- Physical Effort: Work requires handling lightweight materials or equipment with no special speed or exertion.
- Working Conditions: Ordinary office, shop, field, or warehouse working conditions with some slightly disagreeable features.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.